K2 Volleyball Club is a competitive, travel volleyball program for girls and boys ages 7-18. K2 Volleyball is a premier program in the southern region with competitive teams at all levels. K2 focuses on full athlete development including; technical and team based coaching, strength & agility training and individualized positional practices.
K2 is a Nationally Recognized Club with teams competing at volleyballs highest levels.
- Dedicated 4 court facility
- Experienced coaching staff – Best coaches in the Southeast
- Several K2 players represented the USA on different A1 National teams for their age group
- 4 teams qualified for USAV nationals in 2012 and 3 team in 2013
- 9 athletes went on to play college volleyball in 2012. All of our 2013 seniors on the 18’s team went on to play in college, including the first player from Knoxville to go on to play beach volleyball collegiately. (4 Div I, 1 NAIA, 1 Div II)
- We were one of the first clubs in the nation to offer a beach program
- Our 12’s-14’s teams all finished in the top 15 final rankings. Not for our region, but for the whole United States!
- We competed in and finished in the final group of the Mideast Power League at 16’s and finished 2nd in 15’s
- Four teams qualified for AAU beach volleyball championships in Hermosa Beach, California. It was with great pride that the girls represented Tennessee in this national event.