february 27th & 28th
Every person attending K2 Volleyball tournaments will need to self-screen for respiratory symptoms as a
precautionary measure to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within the organization.
The link to the QuickScreen tool is here:
The player/parent’s answers to the self-assessment questions will be documented, and the document will
be maintained in a confidential medical file. A player/spectator who has assessed themselves as having a
RED screening result will not be allowed to enter the facility and asked to self-quarantine. The
player/parent should monitor his or her symptoms and call a doctor or use telemedicine services if
concerned about their symptoms.
Please contact your Head Coach if you get a RED screening result.
*You only need to do one screening per family per 48 hours.
**Please know the “Animal of the Day” when you get to the main entrance of the facility or you can
screenshot your results and show that at the main entrance.**
Knoxville Worlds Fair Park Covid Protocols:
● Temperatures and Covid screenings will be checked at the main entrances of the building. Thank you in advance for your patience with this process during the pandemic.○ Please make sure that your families have completed one Covid screening per household on Friday night or Saturday morning and communicated with each other the animal of the day. Their screening will be valid for 48 hours.○ All people entering the building will receive a stamp once their temperature is taken, including players and coaches.● Masks must be worn at all times when players are not on the court
● Coaches will be required to keep their masks on at all times
● Players who are on the bench will be required to sit in the provided chairs and may not stand at the end
● Spectators will not be allowed to stand within the venue and must be seated and masked at all times, except when eating or drinking.
● Please remind your families that it is a courtesy to vacate the seats on your court when their children aren’t playing
Please see Saturday Wave Times Below:
AM Wave Start Time 7:30AM | PM Wave Start Time 3:00PM
U12 – AM WAVE
U13 – AM WAVE
U14 – AM WAVE
U15 AM and/or PM WAVE
U16 – PM WAVE
U17 – PM WAVE
U18 – PM WAVE
THE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON ADVANCED EVENT SYSTEMS
GATE WILL BE $10/DAY OR $20/WEEKEND. CHILDREN 6 AND UNDER ARE FREE.
ADMISSION AND SPECTATOR DOORS WILL OPEN AT 7:00AM FOR SPECTATORS BOTH SATURDAY & SUNDAY MORNINGS. SPECTATORS FOR THE PM WAVE CAN COME IN AT 2:30PM. THIS IS A CASH ONLY EVENT.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD, BEVERAGE, OR CHAIRS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE FACILITY. CONCESSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SITE.
COACHES WILL BE ABLE TO CHECK IN AT THE COACHES CHECK-IN DESK STARTING AT 6:30AM FOR THE MORNING WAVE AND 2:15PM FOR THE AFTERNOON WAVE. COACHES WILL NEED TO CHECK IN PRIOR TO THEIR POOL PLAY. PLEASE BE SURE ROSTERS ARE CORRECT ON AES AND HAVE YOUR MEDICAL FORMS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A JVA EVENT SO COACHES WILL NEED TO SIGN THE JVA COACHES CHECK IN FORM THAT WAS SENT VIA EMAIL.
WORLD’S FAIR EXHIBITION HALL
935 WORLD’S FAIR PARK DR.
KNOXVILLE, TN 37902
FOR TEAMS STILL LOOKING FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS FOR THE WEEKEND PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VISIT KNOXVILLE LINK
FACILITY COVID GUIDELINES
IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN A VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT RAN BY K2 THIS SEASON, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL APPLY FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO YOUR COACHES, TEAMS, AND SPECTATORS.
- THE NUMBER OF COURTS BEING PLAYED ON PER LOCATION WILL BE RESTRICTED TO 75%
- THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON NUMBER OF SPECTATORS
- ALL SPECTATORS ARE REQUIRED TO BE IN MASKS AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT.
- ALL PLAYERS HAVE TO BE IN MASKS UNLESS THEY ARE PLAYING ON THE COURT.
- ALL PEOPLE ENTERING THE FACILITY WILL BE TEMPERATURE CHECKED
- IF YOU HAVE SPECTATORS WHO WANT TO WATCH THE EVENTS, BUT ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ATTENDING ALL OF OUR TOURNAMENTS WILL BE AIRED LIVE ON BALLER TV. A LINK FOR EACH EVENT WILL BE SENT TO EVERY PARTICIPATING CLUB.
- THERE WILL BE HAND SANITIZING STATIONS LOCATED ALL OVER THE FACILITY AND ON EVERY COURT.