MIDDLE SCHOOL COMPETITIVE LEAGUE 2019
The K2 Middle School League is ideal for Middle School Players that are not playing for their Middle School Team. K2 will form teams that will compete against each other and other Middle School teams that will come to K2 and play.
• K2 will form teams consisting of 5th-8th graders (5th graders must have previous volleyball experience)
• Teams will have experienced K2 provided coaches
• Team placement based on tryouts
• Practices and games at the K2 facility
• August 12th Team Placement Clinic 6-8pm
• Practices August 19th, 22nd & 26th 6-8pm
• Games Mondays and Thursdays/2 matches per night
• Game night dates: 8/29, 9/5, 9/9, 9/12, 9/16, 9/19, 9/23 & 9/26
• No guarantee of play time
• No mandatory rotation
• Cost $150 (Includes paid experienced coaching, 8 game days, practices, team placement clinic, 1 jersey, refs, and facility use)
Team Placement clinic will be August 12th from 6-8pm First Practice begins August 19th.
Outside Middle school teams are welcome to play in the K2 middle school league. Please email Chris or Deidre @ [email protected] for more information.