Provide an opportunity for any athlete who qualifies at an elite level and promote their potential for a collegiate athletic experience regardless of financial circumstance.
in Scholarships Distributed in 2020
Athletes helped in 2020
Our Core Values
- The Volley4Life athlete will present their personal best as a player, a teammate, a student, and an individual at all times
- The Volley4Life athlete must maintain her GPA in a college preparatory curriculum and strive to meet all requirements and responsibilities expected of her to continue receiving all scholarship benefits
- The Volley4Life athlete must be an ambassador of the club organizations, enhancing her team dynamic through goodwill and promoting player sportsmanship
- The Volley4Life athlete will demonstrate discipline and determination to not only apply in the game and as a team player, but beyond the court. Our Mission: Learning life lessons through volleyball
- Provide every athlete the opportunity to realize their goals in playing this sport, be it to play at a collegiate level level, improve as a high school player, or achieve a higher level of physical fitness
- Maximize exposure of the athletes to college recruits
- Provide the highest level of coaching available to produce the most outstanding athletes in the southeastern region
- Encourage success for an overall well-rounded athlete on the court, in the classroom, and in the community
Elise Kersch Scholarship
On October 4, 2020 the world lost a beautiful soul. Elise Kersch was a bright light who left us all too soon. She was a straight A student, a devout friend, the hardest working kid in the volleyball gym, and she had a smile and personality that lit up any room she entered. The purpose of this fundraiser is to create an Annual Memorial Scholarship Fund in Elise’s name. The scholarship will afford at least one athlete, who normally could not afford to play club volleyball, to have their club expenses paid in full for the year. Volley4Life, a non-profit that currently raises and distributes over $50,000 in scholarships annually, will manage the Memorial Fund.
Volley4Life is committed to keeping the Elise Kersch Memorial Scholarship available every single year for as long as we exist! We will raise and set aside money as needed annually to provide this scholarship. All money raised through this campaign will be separated from regular
scholarship funds then supplemented annually to maintain the separate account. Please continue to share this funding campaign. Thanks to everyone who has shared and donated. We are in awe of your support!